Who win between Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warrior in NBA Finals 2016?


I am at work and I can't watch the game of NBA Finals this year. I post this blog because I valued NBA in my life all the times. I always watching basketball since high school when Michael Jordan become famous and become a global icon from Chicago Bulls.
And now this year 2016, the basketball team, the Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warrior making thier history in the field of basketball. Lebron James from Cleveland Cavaliers and Stephen Curry from Golden State Warrior are both stars in this basketball generation.

Please post your comment for the winner between Cleveland Cavaliers and Golden State Warrior in NBA Finals 2016. Thanks your very much.

Who is the winner? 

2 comments

Here is the Game 2 of NBA 2016 in favor to Golden State Warriors with the score of 110 - 77

Here also the replay of the game:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZYXNofi6zI

Reply

Thank you very much sister... Love it.. :)

Reply

Post a Comment

Your comment/s are highly appreciated..! Thanks for dropping here..!