You can no longer use PayPal - PayPal Account Permanently Limited

The newly scamming technique that targets paypal users that has very good transactions records. It sad to say if you were one of their victim, like me.

The question is: If the account can be restored to it state?

My E-Mail to PayPal:
I want to clarify my account for being permanently limited.
I don't have any business online that I've use my paypal as a payment gateway, I only used it on my job.
Recently, there was a website called www.coinslevel.com, it is an exchanging platform from digital money to fiat money, bitcoin to dollar for example. And in order to receive the exchange it needs a valid paypal account and it must have a very good transaction records. 1 day after do the exchanged I received the amount in 4 transactions with different names. And I wonder that I seems like they paid me because they purchase a product and I also received an email from paypal that I can sent the product because the payment was already done. But that was not a payment for product, that was my money that I've exchanged to them because they are promising a 17% higher exchange rate than other exchangers.
I think ma'am and sir, It is another SCAM online that the target are those paypal users, and I think the worse scenario is that when they are requested for a refund to take advantage. I think paypal needs to investigation this because they are using the policy of policy to take advantage and it must be stop.
If you review my account ma'am and sir, I don't have any illegal transactions there. I am using for a couple of years since 2007. I am hoping that you can give a favorable response regarding this matter. 

Unfortunately the PayPal replied is this: 
Thank you for contacting PayPal regarding the limitation on your account.
Please be advised that due to the violation of PayPal's Acceptable Use Policy (AUP), your account will remain permanently limited.
The PayPal User Agreement states that PayPal, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to limit an account for any violation of the User Agreement, including the Acceptable Use Policy.
Per the User Agreement, when PayPal permanently limits an account due to an Acceptable Use Policy violation, we will hold any funds on your account for 180 days.
Click Legal Agreements at the bottom of ant PayPal page to access our Acceptable Use Policy.
If you have not yet done so, please remove any PayPal references from your website/auction site.
The decision of  PayPal was final. The account that is being banned will wait 180 days to withdraw the held money, that is 6 months to wait.

In my case,  I'm banned because of COINSLEVEL.COM - according to them, they are exchanger of Digital money to Fiat money, bitcoin to dollar for example. And it has 17% exchange rate higher than other exchangers. I exchanged them 500PHP worth of bitcoin and after a day, I recieved the payment in 4 transactions that it seems like they'd by a product from me but its not.

I figuring out that after my paypal banned they are going to request for a refund for the payment they paid which is my money that exchange to them.

PayPal here is being use the scammer to take for granted. I should be need an investigation before them do have more victims.

Therefore in comes to conclusion that COINSLEVEL.COM is a SCAM, beware!

You can also visit this forum for other experienced about COINSLEVEL.COMhttps://www.beermoneyforum.com/threads/coinslevel-reviews-scam-or-legit.29411/?fbclid=IwAR1ICTKwcFNbKD77B3xt-LzZMHEXjZyrqI5DMjR7mQZNj8Vvy9QjI-CFp-o 

Post a Comment

Your comment/s are highly appreciated..! Thanks for dropping here..!